“Health is wealth” is a well-known proverb since our childhood days and achieving it is everyone’s dream. It is very true for the present era. Ayurveda science has emphasized many aspects of diet, lifestyle, and treatments to maintain health. Among these Panchakarma- Penta bio purification or detoxification treatments have been the most promising and fruitful to detoxify your body to achieve good health.
The scope of Panchakarma treatments are well known for their preventive, curative, and rejuvenation action. Ayurveda classics have mentioned multidimensional actions to detoxify your body like, it removes toxins from the body, helps in treating disease conditions, improving metabolism, nourishing the body, and if taken regularly in a proper way it helps to increase the lifespan of an individual.
Penta detoxification treatments are
- Vamana Karma: Therapeutically induced vomiting
- Virechana Karma: Therapeutically induced purgation
- 3rd & 4th Basti karma: Medicated enemas which include decoction and oil enema
- Nasya Karma: Administration of medicine through nasal drops
- Panchakarma treatments will be planned in 3 phases
- Examining and understanding an individual’s body constitution & the condition
- Correction of the digestive fire
- Planning the diet and lifestyle supportive for the treatment
- Snehana i.e. oleation and Swedana i.e, fomentation
Panchakarma the Main phase
- It is an important phase & it has to be done under the supervision of a physician only.
- As planned earlier, in this phase medicine to induce vomiting or purgation will be administered. Also medicated enema will be administered depending on the condition. Specific Pre-panchakarma procedures will be planned to make this phase more beneficial.
- These Panchakarma treatments are not merely digestive tract cleansing therapies. It helps to remove the toxins from cellular level
Post Panchakarma Phase
- In this phase, the patient will be observed for the symptoms related to the completion of detoxification.
- Based on the level & intensity of detoxification suitable diet will be advised.
- Diet starts with liquids like rice gruel and gradually it will be changed to semi-solid and then to a normal diet. This phase is as important as the main phase.
- In order to plan the Panchakarma treatments Physician may require some blood investigations based on which specific panchakarma and diet will be planned.
Visit our Ayurveda Retreat for the best Panchakarma Treatment from our highly professional Ayurveda doctors.
Write us: email@example.com
Call us: 8861240869